If you watched Dr Ford and Kav Baby today like millions did,

and you believe the man over the woman, just wiggle your ears, to tickle your colon.
How you sheep breathe with your head so deeply and firmly buried is a mystery to me.
BTW, I’ve claimed Kav is lying like the Liar in Chief, SO, if anyone disagrees about Dotard’s YUUUUGE number of lies, I’ll give 10-1 odds that I can prove 100 easily provable LIES.
That won’t be hard, since he’s been documented with over FOUR THOUSAND lies in his first year and a half.
RU kidding me?
And that’s OK with his ignorant, rightwingnut, gullible minions?
C’mon you Repub clowns take the bet.
But you won’t, cuz there’s no doubt you’d LOSE.
What does that say about your morally bankrupt, Pussy Grabber led party, as you try to land another LIAR on SCOTUS?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?