While sitting in a hot tub, on a beautiful evening in Lillehammer


I met a very interesting Norwegian businessman and after conversing a while I apologized, as I have for the last year and a half, for our idiot president.
He smiled and said, ‘You and every other American I’ve met’.
I asked how many that would be and he thought for a while before saying, ‘At least thirty’.
And then he asked the typical,question I hear all the time.
How did it happen?
I explained about FOXLies, Russian interference, church people vote and Dems were so sure Hillary would win that they didn’t show up and the fact that he LOST the popular vote.
He was very well informed and knew all that, but asked me who is the ‘leaker’ in the White House, that wrote the latest expose’ and I told him it could be MANY people, who hate the vain, incompetent LIAR.
Bottom line, I told him, Dotard (he liked that name) is gone within a few months, after:

The Nov election,
Manafort flips
Cohen flips,
Mueller presents his findings,
Repubs show some spine,
We see his taxes and Russian connections, etc.

He then asked, in all seriousness, why someone hasn’t shot him?
He just assumed, with all the gun violence, that he would have been shot by now.
I told it was because I wasn’t allowed near him with my rye full.
We had a great talk and parted as friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?