I saw Chelsea Handler on Bill Maher’s show last night, and could really relate to her.


I’ve always liked her humor and straight-forward way of thinking and speaking. Nearly totally ‘without a filter’ in so many areas. SOOO, I could relate to the her experience and thoughts (like mine) after Dotard was elected.
How the Hell did this happen? What does this say about Americans and our society in general?
How could we sink SO LOW as a people? The NYC conman as PREZ? WTF!
These and many other thoughts were amplified whenever and wherever we traveled, as Europeans basically said, ‘WTF is WRONG with ‘you people?’ And we had to explain, ‘That’s not us (Carol and me), and we are as shocked and disappointed as you are.
It’s the FOXSheep, who get their ‘news’ from one source, the Repub Propaganda Network, AND, the so-called Evangeliecals, (lotta overlap) who will vote for anyone who CLAIMS to be ‘one of them’, AND a Republican, although it is OBVIOUS to any thinking person, (obviously NOT THEM) that he’s just using them, LYING like always, to get their votes. AND THEY VOTE!

But, back to Chelsey. His election made her question her entire value system and even her sanity. She spent thousands of dollars and months of her time with psychiatrists, who gave her an outlet to say, ‘WTF is WRONG with SO MANY people? The answer was basically, ‘You can’t change it, so don’t let it wreck your life’. The world is full of stupid (gullible) people. Always has been, always will be.
Concentrate on the GOOD things, the BEAUTIFUL parts of the world and don’t let one lying asshole wreck your life.
It’s the same thing I’ve told myself, and maybe I’m getting a little better, BUT, the Liar in Chief is EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME, wrecking our country as he LIES, cheats, appoints political hacks to judgeships, (and OMG, Herman Cain and Stephen Moore to the FED?), wrecks our standing in the world, cuts humane and educational programs while throwing cash at the most bloated military in the history of the world, etc., etc., etc...
I do my tiny part, here with my blog, and get to speak to (or AT) over a thousand people a day, and MAYBE just might penetrate the skull of some wooden headed, head up their ass Repub, BUT I doubt it. It does, though, keep me sane, cuz I’d explode at friends, family and maybe even strangers without this outlet. Or have to drink all day, every day.
Like I say, Fat Donny is everywhere, so he’s so hard to ignore, even looking at foreign women...(actual, unretouched photo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?