OMG, the clowns at FOX are bitchin’ cuz ABC’s ;The View’ had Joe Biden on, and somehow they’re playing favorites.


Wow, imagine that, a TV network playing ‘Favorites’.
Excuse me while I laugh my ass off............

And although we don’t travel nearly as much as Joe, we’ve run into the same thing, everywhere we go, as we hear from citizens of EVERY country we visit.
‘What the Hell happened to America?’

I found myself thinking -- by the way I travel around the world a lot as vice president and since then I have as well. The rest of the world -- I mean, they look at us like my god -- what happened to America?”

And I try to explain about the LIES from FOXNews, swallowed by the gullible sheep and how Karl Rove’s plan of ‘TAKE OVER THE CHURCHES, cuz ‘THEY VOTE’—-REPUBLICAN!
And even though Karl, Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes laughed at the Christians behind their backs, the strategy paid off., with Bullshit Mountain to hammer home the ‘Lies for the gullible’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?