WOW, it's that time of year ALREADY?



It was SO nice, all week, and will be again later next week, but today I needed to light the gas logs for the first time this year. I know it IS officially Fall, but it's kinda sad to see summer actually end.
Bottom line, this is my favorite time of year, as the seasons change and we have the best weather of the year, here in Colorado.
I know there are snowbirds who like the 90's and 100's through October, but I'll never be one of them.
I had WAY too much HOT weather, working hurricanes in LA and FL, Sept thru Nov.
You can have it, as I enjoy the first snowfall and then Indian Summer, the BEST time of the year....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?