I try to keep a positive attitude

and there IS something good I can say about the Orange Clown in the White house.
Every morning as I GRADUALLY wake up, I eventually turn on the TV, with the anticipation of seeing the news, (not FOX, I mean REAL news), just to see WTF the jerk has said/done/Tweeted.
Most of the time though, I end up starting my day with WTF!, and I wonder HOW we got in this situation. Then I remember FOX and the sheep who swallow their crap, getting their 'news' from the Propaganda Arm of the Repub Party. Sounds like a SMART plan to me. What could possibly be wrong with that plan? Oh yeah, Dotard Drumpf, elected by the Evangelicals. OMG!
Not a good way to start the day, seeing/hearing the Liar in Chief, BUT it does get my brain working, as I head to the shower....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.