Am watching some UFC advertisements,

between college FB games, and am amazed by Colin McGregor, a great Irish fighter, who is gonna defend his crown on Dec 12th. Because I am somewhat of a wiseass, (surprise!) and worked 'security' with Feyline Concerts for many years, I have been in MANY fights,  BUT, no one has EVER landed a punch to my face. I swear... I'm claiming I have 'athletic blood', and every time I saw a fist coming toward my head, it seemed like slow motion, (called 'reaction time') and I merely dodged it, sometimes following up with a punch. Yup, like most of us, I like to brag, but this is real, as I look back on my life, (personal and professional) which included confrontations with LOTS of jerks, (probably Repubs), as I escaped without a bruise.
PS When I was working 'security' with Feyline, (for many years) with most of the big R&R groups of the 70's, I always knew that if I could survive for a while, I''d have a bunch of help, as we all had each other's backs. These days there are about a hundred ARA guys at every concert, but, we only had about 10, for HUGE venues. Just sittin' here. re-living concert memories, (from commercials). that remind me of the good old days, when I worked for a living, and life was MUCH more exciting....
PSS I was VERY lucky/fortunate, considering what could have happened....
PSSS This is my 'web log', (blog), and if you don't like it, quit reading my diary, as I try to recreate memories for my rocking chair years. Voyeurism is kinda sick....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?