For a while, I felt sick/queasy,

when I saw Ted 'Sleazeball' Cruz had replaced The Donald in the lead in Iowa. Then, I realized how intelligent the rightwing voters of Iowa actually are. Their past faves have been Santorum, Palin and Huckabee. 'Nuff said, but, the thought of seeing that ugly mug for the next few months turns my stomach, sorta like Rush's voice, pandering to the low IQ sheep, who think MAYBE The Donald is too far 'out there', even for the Pubs. Whenever I think the Repubs might have a clue, I look at their favorite candidates and think, you gotta be kidding... Can you say President Hillary?
This is the ONLY pic of his greaseball face that I like, and I like it a LOT. The scary thing is that this jerk is smart. Smart enough to realize the biggest voting bloc in the US is evangelicals, SOOO, surprise, he became a born-again Evangelical, courting the church crowd. Wow, I'm shocked, and the sheep are hooked, as they so easily are, when you get 'em scared/riled about 'terrorists' and abortion. Voila, they have a hero, who is totally unqualified, but nothing new, for the Pubs, who just know that Obama/Dems have screwed up EVERYTHING, although there is no evidence, no matter how much FOX/PARP preaches to them, cuz they can't remember 2008, when things were REALLY screwed up. Can they read an economic chart? Nope, WAY too complicated, for the low info crowd, as they are told how BAD things are now, and how good they were with the Pubs. Totally insane, but all part of the FOX/PARP plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?